Monday, June 13, 2005

Another Wedding! Mystic, CT this time.

Yep, it was another wedding weekend. I was just a pew-sitter at this one, which was a nice break. The wedding was actually in Rhode Island, but what I failed to realize until we got there was that the reception would be in Mystic, Connecticut, right on the Mystic River. Cool! I have relatives in town, but didn't get a chance to visit, but got the bug to visit them soon. Although the Mystic area did not have the "I wish I could live here" feel that Philadelphia had last weekend, it did scream "COME VISIT... AND BRING YOUR SAILBOAT!!!"

Here's the pictures

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. nice pictures. good to see you at the wedding!!! havent seen you in forever! we'll have to fix that! Hannah

June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment